Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SEVEN ELEVEN

I got this from my friendster...

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
- my bed
- my closet
- notebook
- bookshelf
- teddy bear, garfield etc
- handphone charger
- novel

TOP SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY MOST:
- hampeh tul
- ye ke?
- poyo ar
- ek elehhh...
- cam bagus..
- ya (ikut cara shin chan sebut)
- mangkuk tul...

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
- money money money
- notebook + internet
- handphone
- food
- sling bag
- watch
- clothes

SEVEN OTHER THINGS:
Do You:

1.Smoke?
- NO

2.drink?
- of course minum...kering la kalau tak minum...

3.Read the newspaper?
- everyday...

4.Pray?
- 5 kali sehari maa...

5.Study?
- not anymore...

6.Attend church?
- never...

7.Wish on stars?
- once...but can't remember when..

SEVEN THINGS IN LAST 24 HOURS:
have you...

1.Cried?
- yes...last week... cause..dunno laa....

2.Sang?
- yeahh...lagu apa yg aku dengar...yang tu aku
nyanyi...

3.Been kissed?
- been kissed by my mom last sunday...:)
muahhhh...

4.Felt stupid?
- many times

5.Talked to an ex?
- yup..before he get married...

6.Missed someone?
- my family in sabah...

7.Hugged someone?
- yes...my mom...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...